Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks and Some Changes


I wanted to thank any readers that I have for taking time to read my blog.  I'm not sure how many people actually read my blog, but I still had fun writing it.  It was a new adventure for me and a good experience.  Baking Paradise however, has reached its end.  I am sad to close my blog but I have better plans in the future.  I plan on creating another new blog.  It will not be specifically baking/cooking.  It will include a variety of different subjects.  Hopefully doing it this way will open it up for more readers and followers. 
I haven't yet started this blog.  I need to plan it out a little more before I officially open it.  I hope you will all check it out once I open it and get it started.   I will post a link here hopefully within the next week or two with my new blog.  I would love any support you are willing to give.  I am also very open to any suggestions, constructive criticism...anything you may have to offer me to help me become a better blogger. 
Thank you.
--Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment