Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for a Partner


I know I haven't had my blog very long, but I feel like I need a partner.  It is hard for me to post every week and I would really like to be able to post every week.  So these are the two options I have come up with:
1. Either take a break and bake bake bake! Then when I come back I will have lots of stuff to post about.
2. Find a partner.
I fancy the second idea the best.
So if you are interested in partnering with me, or just would like some more details, please leave me a comment or send me an email!
blitzyflitzy294@yahoo.com OR  blitzyflitzy294@gmail.com

2 comments:

Kitty on July 31, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

Keep at it! Loved your blog, we have lots in common, I've also read hello cupcake. :)
I've made some crazy cakes for my boyfriend, stewie from family guy and tom baker/dr who. Keep using your imagination!!
If you have any interest at all, I have a fashion blog at
http://whatkittybought.blogspot.com/

Krissy on August 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM said...

I'd be interested to help you out! I post at my own blog, but I would love to be a partner blogger as well! I believe it could benefit the both of us. I'll send you an email as well, but check out my blog and let me know if you would like to partner up! My e-mail is lovetuella@yahoo.com

Following you (late) from Friendly Friday! Hope you can stop by and follow us as well!

http://theartsymom.tk

Post a Comment