Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cupcake Love


Last Friday was my birthday.  And for my birthday, my mom gave me a Cupcake Apron.  I am a very messy cooker...I think I got it from my grandfather.  When I am in the Kitchen, it looks like a total disaster!  I always end up with flour and other stuff on my clothes, on the counter, on the floor, and sometimes on the walls...I really don't know how this stuff happens! Lol. So needless to say, I NEEDED an apron.  I had entered several giveaways for the Flirty Aprons, but of course...I didn't win any :(

I also got 3 cupcake books!!! I am really excited about those!!!
Hello, Cupcake


Whats New, Cupcake?


and Crazy About Cupcakes

I am SOOO excited to try some of these cupcakes out!! 

2 comments:

Tanja on July 21, 2010 at 2:38 AM said...

Happy Birthday!
I own Crazy About Cupcakes and there are some beautiful photos inside. I've only made a few recipes from it, but all of them were delicious!

Tanja

Jenn Erickson on July 23, 2010 at 3:56 PM said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What wonderful gifts. I have Hello Cupcake, but not the others. Happy baking & creating! Thanks for visiting and following from NFF! Pleased to meet you! Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment